Please tell me I’m not the only one who has ever done this… 😉
Even the most simplest exercises are easy to get lost in. Learning to climb the pole gracefully sometimes feels so challenging…
Here’s my list for the June, Pole Dancing Blogger’s Blog Hop!
I’m sure there are a ton of things I could think of. Many of which the other bloggers have thought of. Here are a few of the ones that popped into my head during class today. 🙂
1. There is no one right way to dance! Anything goes. Get creative!
2. Bringing water to class is essential. Stay hydrated! As classes became more intense, I found that I couldn’t make it through class without a water bottle. I often get dizzy if I don’t have water on hand and don’t expect all studios to supply it.
3. Pole dancing requires alot of cardio and strength. Training outside of class could be beneficial! It all depends on where you stand physically, but I came into pole with no prior dance background. Now, I find that I have to work much harder to gain stronger core and arm strength.
4. Save money. You will spend it on pole dance clothing. Lots of it. (This includes shoes, and bags, and grip aid, and maybe a pole for the home…oh! And classes.)
5. Don’t feel intimidated! The pole community is amazing and accepting. No matter what your shape, age or dance style is, just have fun!
One more fun announcement! I’m really excited to share this with you all!
|I have a new artbook for pre-order! Features an exclusive PDA comic and 16 pages of art and sketches!
Purchase it here!
Rock hard abs, the pole dancing way! Have you ever tried them like this? I love that they’ll help us strengthen other parts at the same time. These are exercises I learned from an old pole dance teacher of mine, Swan W. <3